C.J. has been working in nursing since graduating with his LPN in high-school in 2000. During this time he has worked in numerous nursing capacities. C.J. has been speaking, teaching, and presenting on mental health, substance use (including psychedelics), nursing leadership, and violence in healthcare locally, state-wide, and nationally.
EntheoNurse offers one-on-one medical and psychiatric consultation services to discuss one’s desired outcomes with consideration for their unique needs….
Initial Consultation and Intake:
Initial Consultation: $150
- Required intake process for consultation services
- Includes review of intake information, up to 60 minutes of 1:1 conversation, informational summary of conversation points, and time to perform research regarding an individual’s health screening (including medication review) prior to or after our conversation.
- Discuss relevant research based on one’s unique personal profile.
- Minor follow-up clarifications post consultation. If new information is brought up or several unrelated questions are posed, a follow-up consultation is encouraged.
Follow-up Consultation Services:
Follow-up Consultation Services:
- Follow up consultations are $100/hr in 15minute increments (minimum 0.5hr )
- MUST have completed an initial consultation to initiate services.
C.J. Spotswood aka “EntheoNurse” has given numerous presentations to a variety of audiences including the general public, medical providers (including doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants), nurses, healthcare students of various disciplines, social workers, affiliate staff, and other groups. Presentations have included a range of audience sizes (~10-500+) and lengths (60min-3hrs). C.J. / EntheoNurse has experience (and happy to) complete necessary accreditation paperwork if continuing education (CEU credits) are desired for the speaking engagement. Specialties for speaking engagements range from violence in healthcare to psychedelics in psychiatry, but open to other topics.
- Presentations, lectures, seminars: Rates negotiated based on audience size, length of time requested to speak, topic of discussion, venue, profitability for organizer (e.g. charity work vs. for-profit educational seminar), and need for travel.
- Other media requests (podcasts, interviews, television segments, etc.)
For more information and questions about appearances send me an email.
“EntheoNurse” offers other services related to his unique experiences, ranging from violence prevention, de-escalation strategies, and ways that nursing leadership can improve safety for patients and their staff. EntheoNurse will also discuss nursing entrepreneurship, business strategies, and ways to “think outside the box” when it comes to their nursing career.
This service is more “al la carte”. Send me an email and we can discuss billing options that are beneficial and reasonable.
Carlton was AMAZING!!! He was extremely knowledgable and ENGAGING, which is very important in a learning environment. Great Job!
from APNA National Conference eval.
Book a consultation today.
Due to the illegal nature of psychedelic drugs locally, nationally, and globally and gaps in psychedelic research there are elements of this consultation service you need to understand:
- I do not encourage nor condone the purchase, sale, transfer, or use of any illegal substances; nor do I encourage or condone partaking in any unlawful activities related to illegal substances.
- Information on this website, links to other websites outside of EntheoNurse.com (including affiliates and educational services), and information delivered through consultations (and all other correspondence) is meant for educational purposes and not meant to advocate or promote the use of any illegal substance or unlawful activities.
- Information obtained on EntheoNurse.com (and it’s links) is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical services based on something you have read or heard online.
- I will not tell you where or how to find or procure illicit psychedelics.